Small child, upset stomach after eating. Drinking chamomile tea helps. Will peppermint tea help?

Not often does my 8 year old have a sour stomach but sometimes depending on what he has eaten, can get a upset stomach. My husband gives him a little 7 UP and it always works right away and I don t fuss especially since it s bedtime already. If its early enough, I choose a cup of chamomile tea which takes a lot longer to ease the discomfort but it also works. I would like to know if peppermint tea is also another safe tea to give my 8 year for a sour stomach?
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013