Small child, unable to put foot and ankle completely on the ground. History of same condition in the past. Treatment?

Hi, My name is XXXX and i am from New XXXXXX. My 28 months old son is not able to put his foot completely on the floor. However is is eating playing and happy all the day. he is not having a flat foot . this happened suddenly 2 days before when he came back after playing to his mother and her mother noticed this. This happened to him 2 months back also but was not like this exactly. he was having a viral fever and was not able to put his ankle on the floor, this went away after some medication . Now it doesnt seems like this. he can put his side of the foot on floor but not the complete foot. i am worried as my wife is alone and i am travelling for a business trip, can you pls suggest anything what is this.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Apr 2012