Small child, typhoid infection. Taking cefoprox, azithral. Widal test done. Diet recommendations?

dear sir, my 4 yrs daughter is suffering from typhoid since 10 per Widal test she is salm typhi o 1: 80 dilution. doctor has given her cefoprox 100 7,5 ml twice a day. now its been stopped and doctor has prescribed azithral 200 for 5 days 5ml per day.she is still in fever around 100-101 degree.what you suggest and also let me know right food for here a she has become choosy because of bad taste of mouth and not eating food properly.
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012