Small child, tonsils and adenoids removed, severe pain. Taking antibiotics. Pain relief medication?

I have a ten year old daughter who had her tonsils and anadoids taken out this past weds and she is in pain! She is on pain meds but doesn t want to take them during the evening I have called her dr several times and I don t know what to do at this point. She is up every 30 to 45 mins crying and grabbing her ears rambling on about how I don t understand. I had mine done at 17 and don t recall hurting this bad at all!
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012