Small child, teething, red blotches, green stools, crusty eyes, running nose, red eyes. Treatment?

My daughter is 19 months old, she is teething , she has been irritable and fussing for a couple days. She has been getting red blotches on her face. Then today she woke up with green goop and boogers caked on hers eyes where she could not open one and partial the other. Her nose is runny and her eyes have been red and runny all day. Please help I don t know whether to bring her to the doctor or if it will pass?!
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012