Small child, teething problems, loose frequent stools. Taking bifilac sachet, oflox syrup. Treatment?

Hi doctor , my son is 18 months old , he is suffering from teething trouble these days & since last week he is having very loose stools these days & frequency of stools are 7-8 times , we consulted to doctor he recommended bifilac sachet 02 times a day & oflox syrup 50 - 5 ml 02 times a day & zn 20 syrup - one time a day for 15 days. after taking medicine 4 days we was feeling ok& once when we stopped the medicine then again from next day he started the same process......pls advise?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012