Small child, taking nido formula, was previously taking nan 2. Switch back to old formula?

My son turned 1 yr old on the 22nd september 2012,i gave him Nido 1+ after 2 days,he seemed to enjoy it more than nan 2 coz he had a 225ml within period of time compared to when he was drinking nan 2.He had nido for a 8 days but his father visited with him and he bought him nan 2,can he go back to nan 2?and we had an argument about when to switch the baby to nido,he thinks he can have nan 2 for the next 2 months.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012
Pediatrician, Neonatology 's  Response
There is not much differance between these preparations..
You can can use either one of them-only thing is avoid changing the milk often.
Now you can continue Nan as you have the tins- no problem but in future decide on something and continue! All the best