Small child suffering from stomach flu, vomiting, fever, diarrhea, white stools. Treatment options?

hello, my daughter has been having what it looks like the stomach flu for a couple of days now, it started with vomiting 5 days ago, the vomiting and fever 3 days ago, the diarrhea , and vomiting, not eating anything, just today few tbs of rice and 2 bottles with formula, my concern is that her stool is more formed today but white, clay color. she does not look jaundice to me. what should i do, ? causes of her white stool. thank you
Asked On : Wed, 19 Dec 2012