Small child, suffering from high fever, red rashes, spots on face, chest, back, diarrhea, green stools. Treatment?

Hi, My son is one year and 3 months old, he has been properly vaccinated for measles , however, since last week he had been suffering from high fever and just 3 days earlier red rash/spots appeared on his face and then few on his chest and back. now the rash/spots have almost disappered, however, he is now suffereing from diarrhea , with greenish liquid stools . What should i do now, can I give him ORS/peadialight etc.
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013