Small child suffering from high fever. On crocin, fever decreased, watery stools, stomach pain, loss of appetite, cough, cold. Medication to treat symptoms?

My daughter is 2 and a 1/2 years old. She was suffering from high fever for two days. After giving her crocin for 2 days her fever has come down but has smelly, watery stools with stomach ache and loss in apettite. She passes stools 3-4 times a day with a gap of 3-4 hours. She has also developed cough and cold in last 12 hours. kindly prescribe as per the medicines available in India.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012