Small child suffering from eosinophilia, rashes, redness. Taking banocide, montecope medication. Safe to take?

Dear DOCTOR, My son is 1 1/2 years old & weighs 11.7, He is having esnophillia count 1248 doctor has reconmeded to give him Banocide 5ml at night & Montecope 2 Ml three times daily for six months to contuine. He is having siome rashes sometimes with redness & swelling , the sking bocmes very hard and sliht heatness felt while touching it after two days it vanishess, But this happens frequently I moastly worried could you pls advise us is it ok we contunie the same medicine & do I have to give montecope syrup for 6 months is there any side effects for that. Waiting for you update accordingly..Thanks ®ards
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012