Small child, suffering from diarrhea, vomiting. Taken ondum injection, ORS. Treatment?

My baby is suffering from diarrhea from yestrday evening. It started off as vomitting. His doctor injected him with Ondum injection , after which the vomiiting stopped. But soon after that he started to have loose motion. I have been feeding him ORS and rice startch water since yesterday. Just now I fed him a little of apple juice and the loose motion has resumed to its initial vigour. Please advice me... What else can I feed my baby so that he doesnt feel tiered.
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012