Small child suffering from cough. Due to allergies or pseudomonas aeruginosa?

Hi, can you please explain, is it possible for Pseudomonas aeruginosa to be found in throat? My 3,5 years son was diagnosed to have it in his throat. One doctor says to repeat the test as this bacteria cannot be found in throat, the other says he should be using antibiotics? My son is very lively, he dose not complain expect for trying to cough something up. The doctor that said this bacteria cannot be found in throat says this kind of coughing is often due to allergy triggers. Please help!
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012