Small child, suffering from cold, fever, congestion, phlegm. Taking relent, ventrolin. Treatment?

Hi, My daughter is 3.7 yrs old.She is having a cold from almost past 4 weeks.It was mild in the beginning, for which I was giving Relent.Then she was having lot of phlem also. I took her to a doctor to manipal hosp. blore(as we are put up in this place).He gave her ventrolin(5-5-5) and Relent(5-0-5) for 5 days. Still the phlem is there and from yesterday she has started coughing. However no fever till now. Earlier to this she had sinus kind of infection for which she was on medication for 3 months(Asthafen(2.5 ml once daily) and Azithral(6 ml once in a week)).I am really worried about the congestion or phlem as it is not going out completely.Please advise. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012