Small child, suffering from bronchitis, taking oxygen to help breathing, rashes on arms, legs. Treatment?

Hi, my 11 months old daughter( corrected 8 months,as she is a 29weeker preemie) is diagnosed with bronchialitis. And she is being given oxygen to help her breathing for the last 36 hours. I realized that she developed rash on her arm and legs. What could be the reason for this? she is not on any medication and is only taking aptamil as usual but in smaller amounts more frequently and she is not dehydrated.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Sep 2012