Small child suffered head injury, swollen bump on head, excessive sleeping. Treatment?

my 2 1/2 week old son fell out my lap....i fell a sleep and i woke up to him on the floor ever since than i ve been watching him but this morning he was crying like something hurt him and i couldnt console him at all...then i found a bump on his head... and know his sleeping i wake him up to feed him him then he goes back to sleep he has been sleeping long but he usually sleeps all worried that i hurt him some how...pleas help its been about 48 hours since the do i know something is wrong
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012