Small child, suffered head injury, drowsiness, crying. History of head injuries. Medical attention required?

hello doctor my son who is 1 year &3months old had a fall on two days on the same part he hit on back of his head.he was active on the first fall but on the 2nd fall after 10 minutes of crying he was quiet.his eyes felt sleepy after 15 minutes he slept off.after 1 &half hour he started crying and slept i need to take him to hospital.when he was 10 months he had a fall from bed and broke 1 of his teeth .almost 5 , 6 times he fell on his head only pls reply thnky you doctor
Asked On : Thu, 12 Jul 2012