Small child, suffered a fall face first, sudden onset of fever. Cause of worry?

My 6 month old daughter fell off my be is 2 foot high and I have hard wood floors she went face first do I need to worry about her temperature?She acts normal and eats but after she fell her temp was up and we cgech it again Luke ten minutes again after that and it raised like by .4 or .5 should that be a concern it went down like thirty minutes later
Asked On : Wed, 19 Sep 2012
Welcome to Healthcaremagic.

Do not worry. You should worry if any of the following signs occur after the trauma:
- Loss of consciousness.
- Vomiting.
- Convulsions.

Dr Ahmad