Small child, stomach pain, loss of appetite. Taking amoxicillin for ear infection. Related symptoms?

my three year old has been sick for 4 days now. Very,complaining an crying with stomach pain, eating a little and still drink,No fever or vomiting and diarrhoea took him to doctor yesterday he said he is fine after he checked him ,but to day when he woke up he start crying and telling me he is on stomach pain,is the related to what he is taking for his ear infaction ,iam giving him 7ml of amoxicillin
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013