Small child, stomach pain, fever, pale skin, nose bleeds, dark circles around eyes. Treatment?

Hi my 5 year old son has been complaining of a sore tummy and has had temperatures on and off now for about a month. He looks pale and has been off his food occasionally. Now his nose has started bleeding . I m not sure what is going on. Do you have any clues. He looks pale and dark around the eyes and is always lethargic.
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012
Feb 2013
Hi
You child is looking like having significant problem as he is having pain abdomen, fever of almost one month duration and he is pale and having bleeding tendency in the form of nose bleeding. He needs investigations like complete blood picture to see his hemoglobin, WBC count, Platelet count and to see peripheral smear. So consult your Pediatrician as early as possible and evaluate for the cause of this manifestations.
Pediatrician Dr. E Venkata Ramana's  Response
Feb 2013
Hi