Small child, stomach pain, cold feet and hands. History of stomach infection, malaria. Cure for symptoms?

hi my two year old daughter mostly complains about stomach pains, the last time was two weeks a ago. I took her to the hospital and they run some test and she was treated for malaria and was given two bottles of zental antibiotics . Last night her stomach and head was hot but feet and hands cold, am getting worried about her and want to know what could cause that. she weights 11kgs. I have to mention that, she was admitted in march for stomach infection.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012