Small child, stomach infection, severe pain. Taking de-worming medication. Cure?

Hello doctor, My daughter is 3yrs old. Almost once in a month, during the nights she cries that insect is biting and suffers a lot till about 3 am in the morning. We happen to take care of her hand hygiene , but she still gets frequent infestations. We are very much worried about her health. Every time we go to our pediatrician he gives deworming medicine. We suspect if this is worms problem or if she has any other trouble in her anus . Pls help :(. Also want to know if eating chocolates would cause worms in kids.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013