Small child, stomach flu, diarrhea, vomiting, pain on passing stools. Treatment?

My son is 5 years old. About a week ago he had the stomach flu . He had diarrhea for 6 day and 2 of those days he was throwing up.. the Diarrhea has stopped not now.. But he is still saying his stomach hurts after meals and through out the day .. Today he kept wanting to have a bowel movement but then would get up and say it hurts and start crying he was also saying if he poops he is going to throw up... Hes done this three times today and still has not went..
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013