Small child, spots on back, shoulder, arms, raised water spots, itchiness, scabbing. Treatment?

hi over a week ago my 5 year old daughter started getting little spots on her back,shoulders,arms and legs to witch i belived they were chickenpox but now the spots are still coming and from what others have said chickenpox are usally bigger than the spots my daughter has and spread alot more than they have.the spots look like little raised water spots but can become itchy if itched they have scabbed can u suggest what these spots are please
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012