Small child, sneezing, green mucus, nasal discharge, fever, chest congestion. Treatment?

My daughter who is 3 had sneezed yesterday & blew out a lot of green snot then went to being a runny nose then a few hours after that one nostril was bleeding then cleared up. No blood in snot at all that happened and then this morning when she pooped there was some blood with it which look dried to me she has been running a fever on & off since Christmas Eve along with horrible cough & sounds like her chest is conjested. Just wondering what it could be especially with blood. Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012