Small child, sneezing, coughing, wheezing. Using mucolite drops, nasoclear. Suggestions?

Hello, My baby is 3 and half months old . He is sneezing and coughing And also it seems his nose is blocked and some ghur ghur noise is coming ..I have given him mucolite drops twice a day but he is still uncomfortable and also used nasoclear for two times but it gives short term relief .. I tried using bulb syring but nothing comes out . I don t have a humidifier .. He is uncomfortable since last night.. Not able to sleep.. Please help.. Mucolite was suggested by our ped in above case
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012