Small child, sneezing, cough, difficulty breathing. Prescribed otrinoz saline, mucolite drops. Correct medication?

Hi, my one month 10 days old baby is having occasional sneezing and cough. He is also having difficulty breathing at times (which sounds like nasal block and some congestion down in his throat and he is trying to cough it out). He doesnt have any running nose and I do not see any mucus in his nostrils. Mostly notice this condition when he wakes up from sleep. Doctor has prescribed Otrinoz Saline and Mucolite Drops (5 drops, 2 times). Could you please advice if this is the right medication ?
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012