Small child, sleeps excessively, unable to lift head when on stomach. History of hirschsprungs disease. Cure?

My 15 week old baby sleeps excessively. He sleeps around 18-20 hours a day. I know this isn t typical could something be wrong? He was diagnosed with hirschsprungs disease three days after he was born and had a successful pull through surgery. He isn t meeting all his developmental milestones. He is able to smile and puts toys in his mouth but is not ble to roll over and doesn t lift his head up when on his stomach .
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012