Small child, severe loose motions. Taking ORS, bacillius suspension. Will metrogyl suspension help?

My 1 year 6 months old baby boy weighing around 10.3 KG had almost loose motion for 8-10 times today. We are giving ORS (Walyte,2 sachets each with 200ml water given) and Bacillius Suspension (Enterogermina, 1 dose of 5ml) as suggested by doctor. But the frequency of loose motion has increased for past 2-3 hrs . Is it advisable to give him Metrogyl suspension (its available with me). Please suggest and what should be the quantity.
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012