Small child, severe gastric problem. Taking enfamil stage 1. Suggest best formula milk?

Hello doctor, my baby is 1 month old and I want to know which is best formula to give her, my breast milk is insufficient, I give her breast milk of 100ml everyday. She has severe gas problem. She has been on enfamil stage 1 so long, now there is no supply of enfamil in the market, please let me know which is the best formula(I am looking for something lite) I confused and not able to choose between similac / nan pro 1 / dexolac. My mail ID is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012