Small child, severe cough and cold, swollen gums, high fever, blood in mucus. Cause of worry?

Hi Doc, My son is 11 months old and currently having very bad cold and cough . he also has swollon gums. He has had very hig fever but now its fine. Since yesterday I m noticing that when he sneezes there is bit of blood in the mucus . Is it something to worry about? He vomits everything if he starts to cough. He is also suffering with some gastric and acid problem coz of Teething . We have given him some baby gaviscon. Please guide us. Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013