Small child, several vomiting episodes, excessive thirst, diarrhea. Causes for symptoms?

My son is vomiting like every 5 minutes after drinking water because he is no longer eating we gave him water and he drink like every 5 mins too. When he is not vomiting he is also having a diarrhea like he goes to the toilet and all that he has been drinking is out as well. What to do? What is wrong with him. It happened last night. Is this a communicable disease? Im worried because i have two other kids 9 and 1 yr old. My son is 4.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013