Small child, seasonal cold and cough. Prescribed nebulising with livoline. Cure for symptoms?

Hi my 3.8 yr old boy suffers from cold and cough every winter ,Doctor has prescribed nebulising with Livoline .63 mg evry 4hrs .Before he use to get relief immediately ad would need to be nebulised again for 4 hre ,But of late he doesn t get relief and have to nebulise him every 2 hrs .Please help why he is not getting the relief .Also does frequent nebuliazation with livolin causes any harm to his body .
Asked On : Tue, 27 Nov 2012