Small child, scratched by metallic object, bleeding. Put antiseptic cream. Medical attention needed?

My 2 and a half year old has just been scratched by a piece of metal from an old post in the garden. The metal doesn t look particularly rusty, but it is old. The scratch drew a little blood but isn t deep. I washed it with cooled boiled water and put antiseptic cream on it. He has had his DTaP/IPV/Hib at 8 weeks, 12 weeks and 16 weeks. Should I take him to the hospital though? Thank you for any advice!
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013