Small child, red spots on buttocks, irritation in anus, vaginal itching. Applied double base cream. Cure?

Hi. My 3 year old is very unsettled 2nite and complaint of a sore bum, iv had to take her nappy off as she seems too uncomfortable to wear it. She has red spots on her bum cheeks, her anus looks quite red, and she has been Itching at the front too, I have applied some double base cream to her bum and left her nappy off. Looking for some advice as to what is could be? And what s the best thing for it? Thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013