Small child, red bumps on inner thighs, bottom. Using cetaphil lotion, cortizone on eczema patches. Cure?

my 26 month old daughter has firm red bumps that look like bug bites on her inner thighs and bottom. a couple of them are red around it. And she says ow if i put a little pressure on them. They are not hot to the touch though. we recently began treatment for eczema using .2% cortizone on her eczema patches , using cetaphil lotion on her whole body and made changed to her body wash and shampoo. She says ow when i put the cortizone on them, so i have stopped.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013