Small child, recurring loose stools, rashes, fever, allergy to buffalo milk. Treatment options?

my daughter is a year and a half the thing that worries me alot is her recurrent loose smelly motions with rashes this is accompanied by fever .i have tried dozens of antibiotics but they help only for a while i have noticed lately that she becomes more prone to this when given buffalo milk instead of the formula milk plus she has a very bad habit of picking things from the floor and eating.i just wanted to know if my baby is allergic to some milk protein if yes what i need to do.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012