Small child, recurring fever, tonsils infection, weakness. Permanent cure for symptoms?

Hello Doctor, my child is forty two months old.He is boy. his name is xxxxx.for last one month he got fever several month ago one doctor told me that he has tonsil infections and give medicine.he got well, but after 15 days fever comes again. gave medicine get well then again 10 days later fever comes again. now what will i do.he doesn t take food. he becomes very weak.please help me. my email address is YYYY@YYYY reply.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013