Small child, rapid blood loss. Blood transfusions done. Family history of epilepsy. Treatment?

dear doctor , i have 4 months baby(son) from 12 july he is suffering from the rapid lost in hb, his hb was 1.8 on 12 july , after bone maro test result shows the less erithrosites , we are coming to XXXXX on 28 th aug for ur opinion , till 2 times blood given. I (mother)am suffering from JME (epilipsy) and taking Torleva 500 since last 3 years , my Ist baby is 2 yrs old and that time also i was taking the same medicine. what should i do?
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012