Small child, premature birth, weak lungs, allergy issues, chest congestion. Prescribed zatofen. Correct medication?

My son is 2 years old and he is a premie. Born in 8th month and has weak lungs issue since birth. He is 11 kg now and is very active. He has allergy issues and gets sick very often. He gets chest congestion and brethlessness and bn treatd with antibiotics and nabs. My colleague has suggested me to use zatofen as she has a son with almost same allergy issue and now much better. Should I use Zatofen?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013