Small child, pimples on face and hands, redness, pimples not subsiding easily. Cure?

My 3.5 year old son has pimples like structure on her face (cheek and forehead ) and Hands but not in Palm. Pimples in starting skin colour and after some time its become red and Its taking long time to remove. Already 4 weeks had been passed. No itching in this pimples . Doctor is saying this is allergy or may be effected from Johansen products. He is active and Playing a lot but We are worried what to do. Kindly give us reply.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013