Small child, passes stools, red rashes if not cleaned quickly, teething. Causes for symptoms?

I have a 8 months old baby girl, the prob is that whenever my baby passes stool and we are little late to clean it. she gets red rashes on the area. we just moved to , which is very cooler nowadays, my baby is also teething . are these related. we are using candiderma ointment - rasher disappear when we use it but again appears.. there was no such issue when we were in XXXXX. we are using diapers while travelling and cotton nappy the most.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012