Small child, pain in eyebrows, sinus condition. Taken sudafed, tylenol. Treatment?

I have noticed an almost twitch like move regarding my 7 year old daughter, she has been moving her eyebrows up while opening eyes wider. When I told her I noticed and asked if her eyes hurt, she said no, just my eye brows. I first thought it could be allergies but then read it could be sinuses. She said its been going on all week. I gave her sudafed , Tylenol and cold compress a little while ago which seemed to help a lot but not completely. I m wondering if I should see how the day goes or take her in to see the doctor? Thank you!
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012