Small child, nose bleeds, tumor in nose. Prescribed skin transplants. Correct treatment?

my son is 2 years old and he bleeds fron his left nose about 3 times a day. They have lazered his nose 3 times. ENT doctor said the has like a tumor or lesior, They want to do a skin tranplant and remove from the other side of nose, but not touching the catrlige. WHat can I do need anohter opinion. Mom is very worried and scared for this health!
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012
Feb 2013
Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic,
You discuss with your present ENT surgeon regarding the causes of recurrent bleeding, the nature of the tumor inside and the nose and the treatment options and their outcome.
If needed ENT doctor will discuss with your regular doctor or Pediatrician regarding the health problem and they advise you in a proper way.
Nothing to worry.
Hope I have answered your query.