Small child, no weight gain, vomiting frequently with mucus, loss of appetite. Blood test, scan normal. Tuberculosis infection?

my son is 3yrs and 5 months.his weight is 12kgs.he was there in the same weight for last 1 year.the problem is he is taking vomit almost for last 9 months.the vomit is full of mucas (jelly gummy like colourless thread). blood test and scan is normal.i am worried like it might be Tuberculosis .what step i should take next? he is not at all feeling hungry.always complaining stomach pain after 2 spoons of food.please help me....
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012