Small child, nasal discharge, vomiting after eating. Due to sinus drainage?

my 8 mo old has a snuffy/runny nose and has begun to vomit at least one meal a day up. she started on thurs evening w/ dinner, ate 2 solid meals & nursed s times, all keeping it down, then her lunch came up the next day. she ate 3 solid meals & nursed 3 more time ti 1/2 hr after her lunch on Sat., she vomited again. she has vomited during both solid meals today. could this be due to sinus drainage making her gag while eating? or am I looking at something much more serious?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013