Small child, nappy rash in anus, loose stools. Using creams, oral drops for yeast infection. Treatment?

My baby is 2 months old. she got a nappy rash in her anus and a doctor prescribed an antibiotic . since that day she is having loose motion. now it has been 1 month stoped the antibiotic but still loose motion continus. i consulted doctor and he said its yeast infection . he gave an oral drop and a cream to apply on the rash. but because of loose motion its hard to keep the rash clean and dry. she is passing motion about 10-15 times a day.please advice
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013