Small child, lump behind ear, pus, bleeding, swollen red ears. Treatment options?

My four year old daughter has a pea size pimple like behind her ear that fills up and pops on its own. Little pus and blood come out when it happens goes away and few days later comes back again. Her ear gets rex and swollen when this happens. She has ear rings just additional info. What is this? How do I treat it? She had a ear infection not too long ago and when she was on antibiotics this went away completely but after a few weeks off them it is back again.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013