Small child, loss of sleep, stomach pain, worms in stomach. Taking zentyl. Due to gastric problem?

Hi, My son is of 3.8 years old, from past 5 days he was not sleeping properly . He will start crying after a 2 hours sleep, and giving answer as stomach is aching, i went to a pediatrician yesterday , he told a worms in the stomach, and gave the syrup Zentyl. he had that in yesterday night. still he did not slept properly. My neighbor suggested that he might have a gastric problem. what should i use to resolve this problem. please suggest me
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013