Small child, loose stools, vomiting. Prescribed ondem for vomiting, ambrodil for loose stools. Correct medication?

Hello Doc, My 10 months old child is suffering from Loose Motions & has vomited once 3 days back. Since we were out of town we called our doctor & asked for the medicine for the same. He prescribed Ondem Syrup for Vomiting & Ambrodil S for Loose Motions. But my child is still having loose motions & is passing after every feeding. Since we are not able to contact our doctor please let me know if the above mentioned medicines sufficient or we should change it. Also would be great help if you can throw some light on the precautions in feeding during such times. Thanks
Asked On : Mon, 10 Dec 2012